A great night’s sleep is essential to your daily routine. We wanted to create a mattress that makes it easy to sleep at night – and hard to leave the next morning. We know choosing a mattress can be confusing and stressful with so many options and types to choose from. So we made the process easy. One perfect mattress. A design that provides luxurious comfort and contouring support to your body for the perfect fit. Every time. Whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach, our mattress accommodates all kinds of sleepers.
Our mattress design features natural materials in the sleep surface, where it’s most important, to provide a healthier sleep environment while saving you thousands of dollars. Our sleep surface features a Tencel® botanic cover over natural coconut oil based foam. Both materials are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified so you can sleep safe & sound.
Your dream’s vacation awaits.
The Hula Bed is built with the finest materials to provide luxurious comfort and increased airflow for a cool sleep experience.
The Hula Bed was carefully designed to deliver perfect support and luxurious comfort. No sinking. Just right.
We use natural materials where it’s most important, in the sleep surface, for healthier sleep at an affordable price.
What are you, coconuts?
Our (not so) secret natural ingredient creates a sleep experience unlike any you’ve ever had.
Our natural coconut oil based foam creates a sleep environment unlike any other mattress on the market. Made from renewable materials, the Hula Bed offers support, comfort and a healthier sleep environment.
What kind of material is the Hula Bed made from?
A NATURALLY BETTER SLEEP SURFACE: the Hula Bed is designed with natural materials in the sleep surface for a healthier sleep environment.
- It starts with a TENCEL® botanic cover. From Eucalyptus wood pulp to fiber, our luxurious TENCEL cover comes from nature and is naturally hypoallergenic and resists bacteria growth. It’s more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen.
- Cradled under the TENCEL® cover is 2” of plush, natural coconut oil based, foam. Hula coconut oil based foam consists of 30% natural coconut polyol and is water blown to be respectful to the environment. It’s also 200% more breathable than conventional foams providing a naturally cool sleep experience. Rest assured, our sleep surface materials are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified ensuring the highest level of safety for the entire family.
THE SUPPORT TEAM: The Hula Bed consists of three additional high quality foam layers providing contouring support and to prevent that “sinking” feeling.
- Under our coconut oil based foam lies its perfect complement, 2” of viscoelastic memory foam to provide contouring support and soothing pressure relief.
- Next comes a firm 2” layer of polyurethane based foam for the perfect transitional layer.
- Finally, 4” of high density polyurethane based foam provides the perfect base ensuring years of durability. All three layers of support foam in the Hula Bed are Certi-PUR US certified ensuring the highest level of quality and safety.
It’s never been easier to buy a Hula Bed. Now offering flexible financing options.
90 Day Comfort Guarantee!
We know you’re going to love your new Hula Bed and that’s why we give you 90 days to try it in the comfort of your own bedroom. If you don’t love it, let us know within 90 days and we’ll pick it up directly from your home, for free, and give you a full refund – no questions asked!
Shipped Directly to You
The Hula Bed is compressed and rolled into a small box for transit. Simply place it where you’re going to sleep, release it from its packaging and it’s ready for sweet dreams in minutes. It’s a better way to buy a mattress! Check out the process for yourself:
Proudly made in the USA.
We make our Hula Beds right here in America. Our coconut oil based foam and other natural materials are ethically harvested and assembled by your friends and neighbors – so you can sleep even easier.